Pages - Menu

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Perspective and proportion picture

I have not completed this project yet and I'm not sure if I will...I stopped working on it and when I do that sometimes I lose the vision I was going for so if it ever comes back you may see this again just further along! lol

I hand draw all the images and shade them according to perspective and proportion. Here is the project as a whole. I love music and art and I can not have art with out music. Music can be with out art but there are few times my mind is not on art.
Here I combined them! First you pick your vanishing point and all items that are angular will be drawn from rays from the vanishing point. Items like the little creature on the lower right has it's own perspective so it has it's own vanishing point. Art can be confusing but beautiful and easy to those who understand the techniques.
I am done with technical terms sorry guys...lol 


This is the explosion (vanishing point) I picked an explosion because in my mind creativity is an explosion! it flies out in all directions, sometimes wreaking havoc...like messing up our craft rooms lol


this is an eraser which is one that I like to use, second only to my kneaded one!


This is a prism with spray and a bottle cap.



This is a broken ruler, this is drawn to scale so you can measure with it.



flying pig...another nod to Pink Floyd.


turpintine bottle...yep the culprit that started this explosion! lol not finished with this one yet, but it is what it is.


The melting shrap metal clock a nod to Pink, Floyd Alice in wonderland, and Dali. I love how this came out.


Would love to hear what you think!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!