Pages - Menu

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Adult Cartoon drawing its ok its PG lol

I made this picture on poster paper so yes this is a big project. I drew all the images and then inked it and colored it with prisma color pencils. The colored part is the cartoon part what you would expect in a kids book the realistic part is the adult part once you put them together you get a fantasy image that both kids and adults can enjoy.
This was a work of love...that is all I can say lol
I hand stipled, hatched and cross hatched each and every piece. the uncolored portion is from sight I had the plants in front of me while I drew them, the characters were from memory that I have seen before but drawn from memory.
I really need to get a frame for this so I can hang it, but for now it will return to my drawing case.


Close up of the top!


Close up of the bottom!


I did a video on YT also.

Would love to hear what you think!
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!