Pages - Menu

Friday, November 1, 2013

Giving thanks!

November is the month of giving thanks...I think it should be all year long! Not just for Thanksgiving, but it is what it is. In the spirit of giving I am having a sale on my Digi blog! our first ever sale so I guess it is like an opening shop sale lol! I am very thankful for that and all of you!

You can get a digi set a bit cheaper! Hurry and check it out! the sale is open til Nov 27th! Be sure to check out all the digi's we have some new additions to the family! And more on their way!

Be sure also to check out our monthly challenge! it is extra special this month! hope you all participate!

I will be in and out here, as I am trying to get ready for the holiday season for you all! And Dr. appointments as well...:0( So please bear with me I will try to keep regular activity going! :0)

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!