Pages - Menu

Thursday, November 21, 2013

What a long day!

I have been gone all day!

It has been a long trying week and it isn't over yet! I haven't gotten in my craft room except to make a quick card for my grandma who is going in for surgery on her leg on Monday. I have been back and forth with Dr appointments and shopping (food).  I just got home and started dinner.

I have been crafting a little but mainly crochet. At that is a little here and there. I am so wiped out and the crazy holiday madness hasn't even begun! lol But the good news is...

 that there is very little I have left to buy for christmas but I have a list of makes and little energy! I also do not have much to do to ready our home for the holidays either. we are decorating a little at a time and have plenty of time yet. :0)

Finally my Thyroid is down in normal range and I am just maintaining it. However, I have to return to the Dr. to figure out what else is going on know since some symptoms where not remedied from the Thyroid getting under control...Uggg more testing. 

Anyways, I am going to try to keep up with videos and the blogs as much as I can, and making them for you all. :0)

 I will be keeping the Digi shop open! (for now at least) so if you are interested in any please feel free to contact me! :0)


Hope you Have a wonderful day and a fantastic weekend!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!