Pages - Menu

Friday, November 8, 2013

Cards for a friend on YT

These are two cards I made for a freind on YT! Tina Cappa!! She is a sweetheart and has a bunch of great projects if you are not subbed to her you shoud be!

Here they are!

I think they came out pretty cute I really hope she likes them!


I used a martha stewart punch on the corners and added small cupcake stickers to the corners and glittered up the star/flower die cuts I had in my stash and placed a rhinestone in the center of each. I colored the cc design image with my spectrum noir markers and added a sweet little flower to her hair bow.


this little guy is from a stamp set I got with a magazine I purchased. I layered up some DCWV christmas stack papers and cut out a few poinsettias and adhered them down. I colored the bear wth my spectrum noir markers.

colors-
fur- eb5/ eb4/ eb3
hat and shirt- dr5
present- Jg1
ears inside- pp5
nose- true black

I think they turned out cute!
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!