Pages - Menu

Sunday, November 3, 2013

What i have been up to.

I have been super busy trying to get together some new digital images for my blog shop!
The link is to the left and above!

We have a challenge going on right now! It is super simple to participate to win an e gift code for digi's!! I hope you will participate we would love to see what you create.

 I also wanted to announce that Daniela has accepted position as Lead designer and she will be with us until the end of March!!! Yay!

I am working on a DT search once I get all my ducks in a row I will be posting it on YT! I hope many of you will try out! Would love to give more people a chance to create with my images on a team.

This time I will have different terms of service, when you try out you can say which you would like incase you only have time for a one month or would like a longer one...anyways details to come shortly.

 Thanks for stopping by be sure to check the digi blog! and YT for ideas and Dt call soon to come!

I hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!