Pages - Menu

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Super simple card

My mom's birthday is coming up and I made her a simple card because she just ends up tossing them out. So I make them short and sweet.
There are a lot of people out there that do not keep the cards the get, and there a some like me that have just about every card they have ever gotten. I used to store them in a photo box but that got messy. so I punched two holes in the sides os the cards and used rings to hook them together so they are like books! 
Each one is a different celebration! And of course back in the shoe box they went!
I also discovered that I have received the same card for my birthday two years in a row, but at least it was from a different person! haha
Of course I DO NOT do that to handmade cards they are treasured and stored in boxes and celephane bags, and rotated out on display.

Anywho, here is the simple card! I know it is hard to see, but there a tiny stars on the paper! So cute DCWV stack spring fling I believe I used rhinestones in the corners a strip of ribbon and layered a die cut tag with studio G sentiment stamp!


The inside is a stamp I picked up at Tuesday Morning I'm not sure of the set name but if you want to know leave a comment and I will find out!
I colored the Balloons in with my spectrum noir markers, and used the small present stamp fron the set at the end of the Balloon string. 


I think it turned out pretty cute. Despite it's severe simplicity! lol
Hope you like it!

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!