Pages - Menu

Saturday, November 9, 2013

a few gift bags I made up

These are for a few friends on YT. I wanted to make them something for the holidays! i really hope they like them!

I altered brown lunch bags with some DCWV christmas papers  And made some matching cards to go with them. Tucked securely into the front pocket. I used lace ribbon and trims from my stash and cute erasers for an embellie! So cute!! 
I also added some stickers from my stash.
I think they turned out really cute! 
As you can see they are a little chunky but that is because i already filled them with a few goodies!
these are in reds.

THese are in blues. I wanted to use up as much of the paper as I could so there were not many scraps left.
I won't be sending these out just yet, I want them to get them before christmas but not before thanksgiving! lol So I will ship them out soon.


I had a blast making these, I hope you all like them!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!