Pages - Menu

Friday, December 6, 2013

Personal tissue holder!


Hey everyone!

I know it has been awhile since i posted on this blog, I have been really busy getting things made for some family and friends...Now I am here to start showing you all what I have been creating!

This I made for my sister well one of them, (I have four, 2 older and 2 younger). 
I made this with acrylic worsted weight 4 ply yarn in white, black and teal. I added a satin ribbon in white for the closure. 

I cut plastic canvas to size and did some embroidery stitches and this is what I came up with.
(I also sent one out to a good friend of mine but I never got around to filming or taking a pic of it)

It is a personal tissue holder, perfect for the winter/allergy season or anyone with little ones also!


Inside one personal tissue pack will fit. It would be great for gift cards, candy hot cocoa, gloves, and other small goody packs! I love these they slide in and out of your purse with ease! Love them I have made them every year (like 10 years) and they always sell out!


They are perfect stocking stuffers. I love making these each one I do different, there are so many stitches and color combos. 

I do take custom orders if you are interested!

(otherwise if you are familiar with plastic canvas the dimensions are height 25 holes length 35 holes the second and third lines down 16 holes in from both sides cut so three spaces open.)

Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!