Pages - Menu

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Boot cuffs


Boot cuffs!

These are great they block the downdraft of cold down your boot with out the bulk of boot socks, plus they are pretty! lol and all the rage right now!

I made three pairs for my nephews girlfriend for Christmas I hope she likes them!

I did this pair in a variegated yarn with cream, green, and pinkish browns. Super simple and they really do help keep you warm.


I made another set in browns and cream these go good with all your neutrals. 


And of course black, white and grays for everything! 


This way she can wear them with anything and have a pair that goes with every outfit!
I made the pattern myself, they are super fun and addictive to make!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!