Pages - Menu

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Crochet animal the king!

I made this cute little critter for my friends Daughter! I happen to know that she loves Lions! So  I decided to make up a new pattern.
I do not trade, share or sell my patterns (sorry) If you are interested I do take custom orders.

I had a fun time creating this little bugger! I love to crochet but nothing is better then the smile from those that receive a handmade item. The best is seeing a child love them up! My kids are older now but they still love my handmade animals and items.

I really hope the little one loves it to pieces! After all that is what it is meant for! Well, enough of my blabbing! lol

Here is the cutie I made!




And there you have it all three cuties are finished! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!