Pages - Menu

Sunday, December 22, 2013

a decorated gift box

I wanted to send a little something to my son for x mas since he was spending it with his dad. He didn't want me to send the bigger gifts so they will be waiting  here for him when he comes back!

I wanted to make it a little special so I decorated all the flaps and put notes on all the goodies inside! I had to leave a couple unwrapped because they wouldn't fit inside if they were.

It was so much fun and I got to use up some scraps in the process! ;0) If I have time all my packages will be sent like this...I am going to try but I make no promises..lol

Well here is what i did!

The completed box with all the yummy goodies!


A close up of all the yumminess! lol you can see all the little notes attached to each item! My son said that he really loved all the notes attached, that it really was the best. What can I say we work wonders for our children! lol


Here is the left flap! I used scrap papers mostly DCWV winter stack some images I had colored up! The bottom one in blue my daughter drew! The winter piece is a cut from my cricut.


Here is the top flap! I think it turned out cute! Again scraps and colored images plus each flap I add some tags if you follow them in order they tell a shortened reworked Christmas story! Twas the night before Christmas. 


This is the bottom flap! I think this one may just be my favorite flap! Love it!


And here is the last flap the right side! Here the story ends and We have written a holiday message for him! 
All in all instead of a card, the flaps do all the work! I really am happy with how this turned out!


This package will take him quite awhile to get through! It is packed full and messages on each one! I can not wait to hear from him! We may even facetime/skype while he opens it! lol That may be a long call! haha

I hope you all like it and it gives you some inspiration to dress up your packages to add that special touch! Happy Holidays Everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!