Pages - Menu

Monday, December 23, 2013

Candy Wreath

Here is a wreath that I put together last night. I found some candy canes at the Dollar store that were cheap. I wanted to make some holiday decor that was a little different, and this is what I did!

It was super fast to make and turned out pretty nice.

Sorry about the lighting it was dark and I really wanted to get the picture taken before my camera died, lol!


I used watermelon candy canes so they were red and green and used some cardboard and scrappapers and a sticker in the center then I added some bling around the inner circle. Around the candy canes I added some ribbon and alternated with red foam present stickers that are glittered.

A pretty quick project to make and it looks cute on the wall!

Hope you all like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!