Pages - Menu

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Afghan I finished

Here is the afghan I finished for my Hubby for Christmas! 

These are his favorite colors (NJ Devils)!

I love how it turned out, I made the pattern up and It worked up pretty quick. I love the color combo myself so it was pleasing to work on except at night when it gets difficult to work with black. lol



Hubby is 6' 5'' so it is rather large, I had planned on a throw, but a throw for a man that size ends up being large enough for a full size bed. But I loved making it!


It is a simple pattern, but looks as though it could be complicated, those are the ones I love!

Here is a close up of the stitches!


This afghan took me about 13 hours total to complete. 
Hope you all like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!