Pages - Menu

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Recipe Mini I made

Hey everyone just wanted to share a project I made for my friend!
It was fun to make I used four by six recipe cards as my starting point and inspiration!

here are a few pics! I hope you like it!

This is the front cover I wanted to add a little masculinity to it and a bit of each of the family! I had a blast coming up with a design plan for this mini!



Here is the first page I decorated the inside cover with small removable tags she can add titles or whatever she likes and the insert itself is a recipe card!




Here is a close up of the inside cover! 




Every other page has a pocket on the back to store loose recipes hand written or pulled from a paper or magazine! The other pages have a butterfly with a tag, recipes will slip behind the butterfly as well.




This is the back of the album! I really think it turned out pretty cute! I am so happy that Daniela likes it!


Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and wonderful winter break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!