Pages - Menu

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Stamper's Best Haul


Stamper's Best Haul...

This was the first time I have ordered from them...Let me tell you their Customer Service is awesome. I had my order in three days!!! I was Happily Surprised when I found it in the mail that quick I literally squealed with joy! 

The quality of their deep etch rubber stamps are second to none, the images stamp crisp and clear.
You can either order them mounted or unmounted...I get unmounted and do it myself it is a little cheaper and easy to do besides I can separate the image from the sentiment if I so choose.


Check out their site I have a link to them on the right side of the page. When you place your order enter Brendahdp77 in the coupon field to save 10% on your order. 
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!