Pages - Menu

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Quiche..

It's whats for Dinner!

A very versatile dish. As long as you like eggs and biscuits (or another breading base). The possibilities are endless, there are so many combos and variations to help get rid of those leftovers in the fridge, instead of tossing them that is.

Pick a meat, cheese, a veggie and there you go as long as you have eggs and biscuits easy dinner!

I use a 13 by 9 pan put biscuits on bottom then add your meat, cheese and a veggie. Then I beat 8-11 eggs in bowl with water (like for scrambled eggs usually I use milk but not for quiche). Pour over the mixture put in oven. 400 Degrees for 35 - 40 minutes. 

I don't add any spices, I put Sea Salt and Pepper on the table for dinner. 

Yummmm! It turned out Delicious we all enjoyed it! Hope you give it a try.


This is ours! I put leftover ham cubed, crumbled breakfast sausage, mozzarella cheese, and spinach in ours this is with 11 eggs. but 8 would work just as good!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!