Pages - Menu

Saturday, February 23, 2013


Some Items I made for Valentine's Day...


Candy Bar Wrappers I made for a few friends. 



I used cardstock scraps from my stash to create these, along with a Sizzix die to create the flower and vine swirl. I used a Ek Success punch to create the tag, along with an Inkadinkadoo inchie stamp.



A few cards I created for friends using up some scraps from my stash, a Martha Stewart
punch, decorative scissors, a studio g stamp for the rosette center and sheer pink ribbon from Walmart.


More Cards...
These cards i used a layering technique similar to the Dresden plate quilt pattern.
I used ColorBok white cardstock from Walmart, along with some scraps of K and Company papers, DCWV papers, and American Crafts papers. Rhinestones are from my stash I also used silver glitter glue from studio g for the string on the bow. 

 

Done with Black Soot Distress Ink


Done with Festive Berries Distress ink


Done with Faded Jeans Distressed Ink


Done with Evergreen Bough Distress Ink


The inside of all the cards are simply lined with a piece of white cardstock.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!