Pages - Menu

Monday, February 25, 2013

Scrappy Sunday

Scrappy Sunday...

That was my idea at least... that on Sundays I would post something either a thought or a project or a tutorial or what not that utilizes up that ever growing pile of scraps...

Well we see how well that turned out...Maybe I should call it Monday Mishaps since I did a project just with my scraps yesterday but...I got carried away and never posted it.

Yep, awesome on my part, I was having a good time There was a mess all over the place. It was like in the cartoons paper was flying my hands were flying about glue and paper everywhere, my tongue was even most likely hanging out to the side deep in thought and creative messiness. 

When I was done it was like WooHoo! They turned out great! I used up a handful of scraps and made a few cute items to gift away. I was ecstatic! I figured while I still was full of energy I would clean up my brilliant mess.

My daughter was kind enough to help, so somewhere a long the way I was conned into playing Rock Band... Yes that is right my daughter and I singing loud and most likely obnoxiously irritating to the neighbors as well I am sure. I know they can hear us if we get loud because we can kind of hear them at times. lol oh well, all in good fun.

A day late and a dollar short... But here it is anyway,

Hope you like them, I think they are sooo darn cute!!












If you need or want a tutorial please let me know and I will be happy to do one as soon as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!