Pages - Menu

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Ready for Summer

I am! I am not one for heat and humidity! I do like it warm but not hot! I do however like to grill!!!! No more heating up the house to cook dinner!

The summer is a time where my family spends a lot of time together doing picnics! As many weekends as possible and a little swimming of course!

So...I wanted to use this time of year and dedicate it to drinks, grilling, and sauce recipes! Here and there I may throw in a crafty project or two! Who knows...You just have to check in and see what I have going on!

A bunch of these recipes (grilling) I have gotten from an old cookbook I was gifted with when I got married. If you like A-1 steaksauce some of these may be right up your alley! but you can always replace it with worchestshire sauce just as yummy!

Without further ado here is your first recipe to kick off my summer fun theme!

MIXED FRUIT SMOOTHIE

1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1 banana
1/2 orange
1/4 cup frozen peaches
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1/4 cup ice cubes

Combine all and blend till smooth

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!