Pages - Menu

Monday, June 24, 2013

Dwelling Deep in the ocean...

I like to story tell for the kids, a favorite past time around the fire/camp fire at night. This title as an opening can lead to many adventures for kids and adults alike, I like to include a little story with each critter I create. it is usually a paragraph just enough for the kids to use their imagination and give their critter life!

My neice asked for this cutey! How can I say no? I am having way to much fun creating these lol!



I think what I love about these guys is that they each have their own personality...looking at them they tell their own story! look at this gal here...she is aggrevated or moody either way she has a bit of an attitude... this is how stories get started...lol

hope you like her! i know I do and so does my neice. I love watching everyones faces light up with an ear to ear grin when they receive one of these cute critters, even though they know they are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!