Pages - Menu

Sunday, June 30, 2013

A few goodies for A Friend!



I sent off a few goodies to a friend wo has a challenge going on right now! Go check her out and play along! I humbly declined being part of the challenge I just wanted to play! I hope you like what I created for her! agape4gigi on YouTube! 

She loves pink so of course I made my pink flowers for her! and a touch of bling in the center!



I also altered a paper bag to hold said flowers! I used ribbon, one of my flowers, feathers, some beads on a strand, and pink and wite tulle to tie it shut! on the tulle i hooked a chunky charm I made!




Here is a close up of the charm! It was a blast to make!




Sorry it is sideways...lol here is the card I made for Gigi for her Birthday!
I used papers from my stash and a card base from studio G, The pink ribbon is from walmart the butterflies are a sizzix die cut not sure where the stamp is from but I can find out if you like just leave a comment below. the flowers and stamen are from my stash not sure where from got them a long time ago. I used a martha stewart punch on the corners and some bling!



Here is the inside of the card I used left over paper from the front to create a banner, and stamped the sentiment with memento ink tuxedo black. I also used a post it with a personal message on the other side which you can see...lol I got that stamp at tuesday morning.


Below is a picture of all the goodness minus the four pink flowers I showed you first because they are tucked away in the bag! some crochet flowers of mine, a doodad bag and a few trims! She already got the package so I decided to go on and post...lol


have a great week, happy crafting!


2 comments:

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!