Pages - Menu

Friday, June 28, 2013

Chilly willy...In Summer?

Nahhhhh its just a little penguin!

I made this little guy in no time! He was so fun to stitch up! 

A quick gift for one of 4 of my sisters! I have 2 older sisters and 2 younger ones...yep I have been the middle child for quite some time now! lol

Here he is from the back...



Such a cute little face... I love how he came together!


I have a bunch of items to post that I have been working on here lately.  I have a Craft fair around the corner so I have been getting a few things together...so as soon as I can I will be posting more crafty creations!
And...I have been coloring up some images and drawing a bit also!
Lots of crafty goodness to come!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!