Pages - Menu

Friday, May 31, 2013

Beachy theme Birthday card for Jamie!

I hope you like it!


My battery was dying so I had to rush through the video! Sorry for that everyone!

My first paper bag card! I drew inspiration for this from Jamie (scrappinstampers) and also Lydia (Itripledogdareyou) Two very talented Ladies on YouTube! Make sure to run over and check out their channels!

I used my cricut for the sun, umbrella and the beach chair. I put glossy accents on the waves for a little shine... Some glitter glue from studio g underneath the beach chair to accent the ground and have a little dimension...

I made a pinwheel by layering two cuts from my cricut and a coffee straw with a little tiny bling in the center I wanter to add a brad and make it so the pinwheel actually moved but the straw was too small!

I used lace and organza ribbon along the bottom front and inside along with a small yellow ribbon bow.

Yes, I drew the image you see there...the cute little girl holding the pinwheel. I colored her with my spectrum noir markers. It is my first image card with a scene...I am very proud of myself, I thnk it came out so cute...

Let me know what you think! have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!