Pages - Menu

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Mad as a Hatter...

We are all mad here!

My family and I love Alice in wonderland! The cheshire cat stole my heart as a child and still has a strng pull on my heart strings! I always have the same reaction when I see him...AWWWW!  Yes, I can be quite childish but we are all children at heart!

I created these cute little pull outs for my family to add to their smash books! I think they turned out great!

Here are the basics I used to get started! A cut out of a bread tag, a top hat shape, some ribbon, adhesive of course and later some stick pins.


I hooked the tag on the side of the hat and adhered it down. I just used double sided tape.


Next line up the ribbon and adhere it down. double sided tape works fine or glossy accents.


Make sure you write 10/6 on the tag. Do it in pencil first so it is exactly where and how you want it then trace it with your archival pen.


Here they are with a 3 by 12 paper scored every 3 inches and acordian folded, then adhered to the back so it pulls out and off the page!


Plenty of extra room for small pics or journaling in a smashbook layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!