Pages - Menu

Saturday, May 25, 2013

I know it is getting warm but...

I had to share this pretty afghan I finished! I work on it a little here and there and now it is complete! I may even break my tradition and start another instead of waiting til the weather gets chilly again. I forgot how much I enjoy making crochet projects...AT least until I look at my blog and see that crochet out numbers all other projects! lol

I call this "little crown" to me the stitch looks like little crowns. of course you can use one color to as many as you like but I choose to use three...They actually were gifted to me to make a blanket from my sister so I went with it!

I was iffy at first but soon fell in love with both the pattern I chose and the colors. it came out so soft and supple even using Red Heart yarn that can sometimes come across as abrassive and rough!

I love how it came out please let me know what you think!


See what I mean about the crowns? maybe I'm seeing things! lol either way I love it and that's what I'm calling it and i'm sticking to it! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!