Pages - Menu

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Plastic canvas Flowers

FLOWERS...FLOWERS...FLOWERS...

I love LOVE love Flowers! All shapes and sizes, all different materials. One can never have too many! Real or fake!

Take a gander at these beauties! I had a fun time making these! I just need to come up with a project to use them on now!...the wheels are turning...humm...Time will tell!

For now here they are in all their glory! lol



I need to get back into plastic canvas it has been a long time and my supplies are dusty and crying to be used! lol

2 comments:

  1. is there a pattern if so can i get it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy you are interested in this but it is a paid for pattern and right now all my plastic canvas has been packed away so it is unavailable sorry

      Delete

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!