Pages - Menu

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Altered glass...

This is the first time I have tried anything like this...And I am so happy I did! 

I absolutely love how they came out, I do not want to part with them! lol oh well I have created these for the craft fair also. I think they are awesome...they can be candle holders, candy holders or even sewing notions or beads, odds and ends!

They come together nicely and easliy...plus they are beautiful home decor pieces!

I used 
glass candlestick holders
glass votive holders
E6000 (outside because it stinks) lol
my homemade flowers
organza ribbon from my stash (1 inch wide)
rhinestones
blingy buttons
Hot glue

Well, here they are...you be the judge! what do you think?










If I had room I would keep them all and make a candy station...but I really don't have the space! I hope others like them just as much and would like to give them a new home! lol

Thanks for visiting, Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!