Pages - Menu

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A few quick cards

I wanted to make a bunch of cards quick! I also needed to keep them simple so this way they can be put through the mail. I am going to be selling these at the craft fair.

I had a good time making these, they were a bunch of fun and work up quick...which is always nice! Especially when you have a pretty tight schedule to keep!

I used 
papers from DCWV spring fling mat stack 
A2 card bases from studio g
flat back pearls
Memento ink for sentiment 
my chalk inks
martha stewart corner punch
walmart ribons
rhinestones














I love how these all came out! I think I am doing pretty good with these clean and simple! I guess it may be time to move on and try a bit more detail! I still have a bit of trouble layering a bunch together...I will add that to my want to try list! lol

Hope you like them! Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!