Pages - Menu

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

A.C. crochet Cowl

Hey guys!
I have my first fall item finished! YAY!! lol
I was looking for a simple but elegant fun accessory for the fall wardrobe and this is what i came up with! My daughter said it reminded her of the video  game Assassins Creed hence the name. haha


here you can see the ribbing i did that runs the back of the cowl it is like an elegant Mohawk so to speak. plus it helps to denote the back side.



You can wear this as a normal cowl around your neck it gives really nice coverage keeping you snug and free of the cooler fall drafts.



Here it is propped on the crown of your head allowing the font part of your hair to be quite visible but still very comfy and provides freedom from those pesky drafts, while still looking stylish.


Here i pulled it forward to close around the face to protect from those nasty drafts and spiraling winds that come in the late fall and early winter. 



Need to cool off because overheating? hotflashes or just normal increase in body temp you can open up the base by the neck and allow a bit of air flow.


I love the versatility of a cowl and the subtle detail in this one is no exception can be worn dressed up or casual. Perfect for any chilly to absolute freezing day!

Here is a profile I love the texture the stitches create looks good from all angles.


And here is what it looks like from the back. I know we all wonder that and sometimes its hard to see that for ourselves when wearing it. I really think this is a great cowl for all occasions.


Perfect for gift giving too!
I will post a YT video for this this week so be sure to stop by my YT channel and check it out!
Thanks for stopping by have a great day!
Til next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!