Pages - Menu

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

New Project Finished!

I am super happy I have finished another project. 
I made a new pattern as I went along and this is what I came up with! I really am happy to get my yoga mat out from under the couch where i can see it and be reminded to use it more LOL!

I choose pink and black yarn and went to town crocheting!
Here it is folded up actually only in half really.


I thought pink and black were a natural choice considering my mat is pink and I like to match. Here I placed the bag over the mat so you can see it is a full size yoga mat.


Even with the mat in the bag there is plenty of room to add a towel and weights too maybe even your yoga clothes. Mine fit well with a bit of room to spare.


It also has a thick double icord strap that cinches the mat securely like a drawstring. Super easy to open and close and the mat slides in easily no struggling to be had. Just put another on my to do list for my daughter. These are great to gift especially for those people in your life that exercise but have everything.

Thanks for spending some time with me today I appreciate it! Keep an eye on my YT for the video!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!