Pages - Menu

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

The color Utah...

I cast off a new project and it only took one skein of 50 gram yarn!
They are almost identical too!
Aww yea! lol

Sorry about the lighting but it unfortunately is what it is today...



I Love how these socks came out! I did my plain vanilla pattern because I needed a no brainer project just to keep my hands active and have a cute pair of socks in the end.
Here is a close up of one folded. 


Perfect colors for fall i am super excited to be able to wear these when the weather starts cooling off.
 Here is a close up on a blocker. 


I would love to know your thoughts on these! Keep an eye on my YT channel a video for this will be up this week! Thanks for stopping in and spending some time with me today!
Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!