Pages - Menu

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Time to do dishes...

I really dislike doing dishes! 
I don't mind cooking or baking but washing dishes is a dirty job,
 and I'm the one to do it! LOL (A line from an eighties song) ;)

I am really not a fan of the dish drains that sit out on the counter and the commercial towels for the dishes are plain and average.
So I have been making my own for awhile now. I have a blue set that I love and use daily. But I need more for when one is in the wash. So this is what I just finished!


I used 100% cotton and a simple knit pattern. The cotton comes on a large spool and i love this variegated green. It has cream, blue and green and i love how it works up.
this is a project I dawdle on I am eager to start then about half way i putter out. I lose drive but then as it gets closer to the end i speed up and am happy i have a new cloth and happy i am done! Lol


It is a love hate relationship. If i could speed up the process i would enjoy it more. Hahaha
Needless to say it may be just a bit before I cast the next one one. ;) 

I will have a YT video on this later in the week, be sure to stop by and check it out!
Thanks for spending some time with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!