Pages - Menu

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Pokemon!

Im sure you have seen the craze by now about pokemon go.
My kids have been pokemon fans since they came out in the 90's, so it is natural that I make crafts that are inspired by it!

I myself do like pokemon but have not yet been swept up into the go craze. I say yet lol
I have recently been working on a few projects for a few upcoming birthdays and wanted to share with you all what i have been up to.

I do post to social media as well so please follow me if you are interested in seeing other creations i may not post here or on YT.

I love how these turned out! well, with the exception of the one that opens. However it isn't bad...
I will have a YT video available this week if you want to check it out!

I really love these they are perfect for the older kids whom all are drivers away at college!
I really love this project and hope you do also!



Here is the one i am not too happy about but I will make it work. Next time I believe I will make it in one piece to make it more round and not pill like in shape.
I do love the fact that you can stuff items inside and it is a gift in a gift!


Here it is closed see what i mean about pill shaped? yea no matter i know the kiddo getting this will not mind especially after it is opened and the gift inside is revealed. lol


Thanks for stopping by I will see you in the next post! Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!