Pages - Menu

Sunday, August 21, 2016

It's been too long.

Life has definitely gotten the best of me, especially the last few years... if you follow me on yt you probably already know half the story... I was diagnosed with Hasimotos thyroiditis, hypothyroidism, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, ibs, anxiety and depression. I after a few years and many many doctor visits, plus a multitude of lifestyle changes am finally getting a bit of relief and hope that things are getting better in my life. I have lost roughly 30 or so pounds and am feeling much better about myself. I have struggled with losing weight the past three or four years, so it was nice to finally see some improvement. I'm an instant satisfaction type of girl in this department of my life. Lol. I still have my good days and my bad days. The bad unfortunately still outweigh the good but I'm working to try to improve that. I do not want this to be so heavy but I'm not quite sure there is a lighter way to discuss the journey I have been on for what seems eons... so I think brief and straightforward is the best...fits my personality anyways. Haha. I have also been going through a divorce which has been stressful but a blessing in disguise. It really has helped me to become stronger and no lie healthier...I know some are saying that's sad, I'm sorry, you're heartless, cold...umm no it wasn't a good situation and now things are finally coming together in my life...it really is a blessing.  I'm not sure what else to say except I will be slowly getting back on my social media accounts so if you are interested head over and follow me, and if you have any questions, concerns leave a message, or comment and I will do my best to get back to you asap. Have a great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!