Pages - Menu

Thursday, May 5, 2016

My first CROCHET pattern pdf!

Excited!
I am I have finally got around to putting together my first crochet pattern in pdf!

I thought it would be best to start with the most requested pattern!
So It will be available in digital format only.

I accept paypal ONLY!
 it will be available on my digital blog for purchase!


The pattern is choked full of pictures to help you along your way. 
It is a simple enough pattern for beginners but fun enough for advanced as well.
These are fantastic to any to any of your projects.
there are two sizes you can make both are in the pattern.

Hope you pop on by and check it out just click the link on the left to visit LittleRaven!
Hope you enjoy my edgy skulls!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!