Pages - Menu

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Tim Burton Anyone?

Halloween is my favorite holiday of all!
I love fall and everything that comes with it! Scary movies are the bomb, and all things spooky scary creepy and gory...not too gory. LOL

I have found either you are a fan of Burton or you are not, I have not found many in between.

I am a fan however and love OOGIE BOOGIE!

Here is a recent project I finished for my daughter. I actually finished this in two days. I most likely could have done it in one but i started late, very late one evening and finished it the next day. LOL

I really like how it turned out. I will have a video of this very soon on my YT channel so please look out for it.

But for now here is the finished picture for a sneak peak.

If you follow me on facebook you may have already seen this cutie!
As I was excited to share him!

Thanks for stopping by see you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!