Pages - Menu

Friday, April 15, 2016

Pop up cards!


After a long hiatus, I am back into making some cards! It has been so nice to pull out some paper and start creating. I wanted to try something a little new, new to me at least. 

I had this sizzix pop n cuts die sitting on the shelf for some time now and never did get around to using it. So what better time than now right?

I used tpc studio papers and studio g cardstock embellishments as well as a few other die cuts and stamps to create the following lovelies.  i also used Tiddly inks, cc designs and the greeting farm images to adorn my cards. I hope you like them!



The inside is magical I love how the image pops right out at you! the best part is all the work is done for you with the pop n cuts die.


Here is another card I did just like the last with triple mounting and some embellies.


I kept the inside simple on this one so it is more subtle. I like how it turned out.
I think this would be a super sweet birthday card!


Dream big! Love the paper and hot air balloon on this card, perfect for the traveler or just someone who is a distance away...


How about sending love, hugs, well wishes across the miles...
Love this cc designs image.


I had so much fun making these cards, I think I may make a few more! They are so fun and addicting almost as good as chocolate! Ha nah nothing is that good! XD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!