Pages - Menu

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

A new...er Cast on

I have started a ten stitch blanket!

Like many other fiber artists I have a plethora of yarn scraps. The problem is with each new project the scrap pile grows...

So in order to decrease and hopefully deplete said pile I have started a scrappy blanket! I have taken leftovers from other projects and russian joined the yarns to create a monster yarn ball.

It is super awesome! This way I can knit and knit and not have to join new yarn with each scrap color! And the best part less ends to weave in, Aww yea! 


I like how it is coming together so far, It takes longer and longer to get to a corner with each round... I have a feeling this may take quite some time to complete but I am quite fine with that!

If you want to keep up with my progress be sure to follow my other social media accounts!
I post more often to instagram and yt!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!