Pages - Menu

Monday, April 18, 2016

Oh my, Pop up cards!

How about some pop up cards?!

This first card is made from some scrap papers in my bin and I used a cc designs image that i copic colored and a bit of bling to match. 
The inside i kept  simple with a spellbinders die and a studio g cardstock sentiment.



I really like how these cards are turning out! Why didn't i use this die sooner... lol

Below I used scrap paper gifted to me by Crafty Adriana on YT, she is a sweetheart! I also used some studio g embellies along with a Magnolia image that was gifted to me and some lawn fawn fawn stamps too.




The last card for the day! 

More paper from Adriana with studio g sentiment and balloons. The little boy image is a ccdesigns creation and the fortune cookies are from lawn fawn.


I love how these cards came out! 
off to create some more!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!