Pages - Menu

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Flower embellishments

I forgot how much I loved crochet!

I have put down the hooks for so long and picked up my knitting needles and been stitching along. I have been slowly finishing items no where near as quick as my crochet projects but just as rewarding. Albeit, much less productive. 

I busted these cuties out in one siting. Yep i go until my hand ramps from the tiny hook. XD
But everyone has a breaking point, so i had to quit for the night.

I was recently gifted some buttons from Kristina (CraftyPaws on YT) through a wishing video from CraftyLori on YT. Please check them both out and show them some love!

Anyways, I used some of those buttons to create some crochet button flowers! I think they turned out cute! They could be used on all your projects knit, crochet project life, scrapbooking, pocket letters and flip books to name a few. 

Check out my YT channel to see the video on these super cute flowers I created! Here's a peek to wet your pallet!


You be the judge, cute or what?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!