Pages - Menu

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

just a few more...

I am seriously addicted to making these cards...I might have to make some bases up just to keep on hand for when the urge strikes...haha

Below i used some scrap paper and studio g embellies as well as a spellbinders die cut to create the card front.
The inside i used studio g banner and butterfly as well as a little bling in blue. The girl image is from cc designs love her. Colored her up with my copics.


Below I used scrap paper studio g embellies and bling as well as a spellbinders die and lawn fawn stamps and the girl image is cc designs love the soft look of this card.




















Coffee and Tea 
Love them both so this card was a must!
using up more scraps and studio g ebellies as well as a bit of bling. The girl image is cc designs and the cup is from a tpc studio stamp set.




 I think is id by far my fave card I have made so far! out of pop ups that is...

I used some chipboard butterflies and studio g embellies as well as some odd girl images and some leaf die cuts and also a greeting farm image! i copic colored the flowers and the girl!



I am hooked these are so fun to create! 
They are like potato chips once you start you can't stop! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!