Pages - Menu

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Love Jewelry...

Bracelets!

I love to bead! Creating jewlery is fun and rewarding, you have a beautiful piece of wearable art, or a great gift to bestow on someone.

I find beading relaxing and a great creative outlet for me. I really need to make time to do it more often.


I love this double strand beauty! Glass seed beads, silver charms, swarvoski flowers!


These are all glass beads and cats eyes to boot, a beautiful shimmer that follows you when the light hits.


Under the sea! All glass beads, Love the fish!


Blue and green glass beads with tri flower spacers.


Green glass cats eye beads with dragonfly spacers, and clear seed beads.


All glass beads like the rest large seed beads, filligree flower spacers bauble spacers and the ever beautiful moonstone beads.


Last but not least! double strand Green glass seed beads with flat celtic floral spacers with Swarvoski cube crystals.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!