Pages - Menu

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Glass Embellishments...

Glass Baubles...


These work up quick and use your scraps. They are simple to make! Simple rule why buy something if you can make it yourself...unless you are in a pinch with time constraints and such.


All you have to do is fiqure out what part of the paper you want magnified and glue the glass bauble in place. Set aside to dry and trim around the edge once dry.


Or you can use solid color papers and stamp an image to magnify. Here I used my inkadinkadoo inches stamp set.


I love to use these on all my projects. Great for mixed media as well. I even use them in crochet pieces I create.

 
They are great in the large size baubles as well! I love to use these as flower centers. Make a ton and keep them on hand!


2 comments:

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!