Pages - Menu

Saturday, March 18, 2017

I finally picked this back up

I finally picked this back up after the yarn giving me a headache...
I am so glad i did!
Because now i have another 5 done!
Which means one more gift complete! lol

I am super excited to be well on my way of being a bit ahead on gift knitting/crocheting for this year so far...here is hoping it stays that way.


The yarn is a variegated brown,tan and cream. I think these are perfect to gift all ages.
Made of 100 percent cotton.
I use them for wash cloths and they are highly coveted in my house. hahaha


no two are exactly alike due to the variation but they are close enough that you can totally tell they are a set. These ones are getting tucked away for a birthday later this year!
on to the next item on the to do list.

Happy Days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!