Pages - Menu

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Big Finish!

I am so flipping excited to get this off my needles!

Don't get me wrong i really loved working on this...
BUT,
I couldn't be happier to have another free needle!

I have a few stagnant projects laying in hiding that i want to try to work on here and there and hopefully get them closer to being off the needles also.
no guarantees, of course, lol. just would be nice is all hahaha.

Anyway I am quite happy with this shawl and even more happy to have reasonably sized down some old stash, which is awesome!


I love the super squishyness  of this shawl I used a bag of mill ends i picked up at my local Joanns awhile back and i think this was the perfect project for it!
it took 341g of the original 400 but I also stopped the pattern early in fear of playing yarn chicken.


Honestly even cutting it short this is a sizeable shawl I don't think i would like it as much in this yarn should i have went to the full length.


However, i can see myself making another of these shawls in the future,
BUT
in another yarn weight or even just a different fiber.

I have a video showing this shawl if you are interested.

Happy Days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!