Pages - Menu

Monday, March 27, 2017

Cthulhu, circular, and potions...

I have been crochet happy lately,
in case you didn't notice lol.

I made three more pouches for my daughter,
to house all those dice for rpg's.

I love how they turned out!


I used 100 % cotton to make these
two got buttons laying around in my stash.
I am super excited to be using up my stash for projects for those
that truly love them.
it really makes it worthwhile.


Close up of a basic pouch with a braided drawstring.
These may be simple but they are fantastic for all those small trinkets.


I adore this pouch I added a crochet chain to it so it can be worn as a necklace/amulet pouch.
all of these pouches fit the full seven dice from the d20 rpg system.
these are awesome gifts as well for any trinkets and keepsakes.


What can I say...It's Cthulhu...I mean adorable right?! 
This cutie was so much fun to create.
However next time i am picking the buttons, lol
as these are a tad small but beady eyes are a nice touch. hahaha

Video on YT if interested

happy days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!