Pages - Menu

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Great gift idea

In need of quick gift!

These work up super quick and are an easy make.
Crocheted dish scrubbies!

I make these using tool, which you can find pretty cheap at your local walmart.


I have made a few of these in the past and they last quite a long time I am actually still using my first one and it is still holding up really well. 
also these are safe on all surfaces! They do not scratch your non-stick coated pans but boy they make scrubbing a breeze. 


These are on my to do list for gifts for friends and family this year.
I have a decent amount of tool waiting so it would be awesome to deplete my stash and maybe make room for some new colors. always a motive hahaha



I think everyone can benefit from one of these awesome eco-friendly scrubbies. 
these are great stocking stuffers too!

Watch my yt for the video!

Happy Days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!