Pages - Menu

Friday, January 17, 2014

Update on what's up...

I have been crafting like crazy here lately! This year I have participating in a few challenges in just a short amount of time, planned out a YT hop for My Shop Wicked Designs, set up a new DT and sent out goody boxes/envies, made some gifts for family and friends, worked on my nephews b-day gift, drew up some more digis for future releases...

Oh my gosh not to mention being a full time mom, and wife with all those fun duties! XD lol yes my kids are 18 and 17 they do not need my every thread of attention, but they still require me and my time. So I have been sooooo caught up with all these ideas swimming in my head that I have stepped into the land of chaos and disorder lol and have also fallin under the weather to boot! :0(

I do have a couple pre-recorded videos that I will be putting up on YT here and there and maybe some pics to fill the empty space...hahaha So this way I have a chance to rest and relax and also maybe get myself scheduled and organized I got my planner ready and some fun crafty goodness too, just to stay busy as well as loads of YT videos to catch up on!

I have too many ideas swimming around and I need to get back into jotting them down so I do not burn myself out! That is what happened, not that I burnt myself out just...became overwhelmed with all I had going on at once! I can multi-task but this was mama octopus times two! lol

I am going to take a short break and try to get myself a bit more organized and come back with a schedule. (hopefully that I can stick to haha)

I hope you all are well. Have a wonderful weekend! and of course Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!