Pages - Menu

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

How do you keep your feet warm?

I don't know about you but my feet are always cold in the winter! No matter what i wear on my feet some slippers help for a little while and sometimes some don't! :0(

I decided I was going to make my own slippers! So I came up with a cross between a slipper and a bootie! They kind of end up looking almost like socks! I do wear a pair of socks with these booties though it helps them hang on and stay a bit more insulated!

I love them...So does my daughter so I made her a pair also. I used double thread to make them, as I had no chunky yarn on hand and with the weather bring bad I was not venturing out to get some! haha so I made do!

Here is the result!

this one in blue and white is mine, they are so comfy I wear them all the time!


This is my daughters, and she wears hers all the time also. 


I have to make some more masculine for my son and hubby once they pick their colors! these fit size 7-9 in ladies, but can be adjusted for other sizes.

hope you all like them! I do take special orders just message me! 

I have started a learn to crochet series on my YT channel would love for you all to join me and remember to subscribe! (LTC series)

have a great day, stay warm and happy crafting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To leave a Comment. I love feedback!